The Walk-Bike Council will hold its next meeting on Thursday, January 28th from 5:00-6:30pm via Zoom (meeting link).
- Triangle Loop (Doug)
- Traffic calming on South Street, Middlebury (Erik)
- VTrans Bicycle and Pedestrian Strategic Plan draft (Laura)
- FYI: MALT strategic planning survey: (Laura)
"The Middlebury Area Land Trust (MALT) is gearing up for a strategic planning process. We'll determine the organizations path through 2025 and we need YOUR feedback. Please take 10 minutes to complete this survey, it will help us create a meaningful plan that serves the Addison County community. Questions? Comments? Please contact MALT's Executive Director, Jamie Brookside at 802-388-1007 or [email protected]. You can also visit our website. "
- Walk-Bike Summit (Mike)
- Local Motion E-Bike lending update (Erik/Laura)
- (postponed to next meeting) Walk-Bike Council structure (Adam)
Meetings of the Walk-Bike Council are open to the public. Individuals interested in representing their towns or joining in topical Working Groups should contact Adam Franco.
Middlebury, VT 05753
Google map and directions