The Walk-Bike Council will hold it's next meeting on May 31st at the ACRPC.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Recap and lessons learned from the 2018 Vermont Walk-Bike Summit.
- End of the school year reports from Safe Routes groups.
- Recap of the Human Powered Parade
- Planning of summer projects and initiatives.
- Working Group breakout sessions.
Meetings of the Walk-Bike Council are open to the public. Individuals interested in representing their towns or joining in topical Working Groups should contact Claire Tebbs.
14 Seminary St
Middlebury, VT 05753
Google map and directions