Walk Bike Council of Addison CountyMonday, September 19 · 5:00 – 6:30pm @ ACRPC, 14 Seminary Street Middlebury, VT 05753Google Meet joining infoVideo call link: https://meet.google.com/nng-mfta-dkiOr dial: (US) +1 402-685-0223 PIN: 679 173 044#
- Triangle Bike Route status
- Midd Bike Ped Planning status
- Safe Routes to School status (Midd, Bristol, Vergennes)
- Proposed change to the Court St./Charles Ave./ Monroe St. intersection in Middlebury
- The Middlebury Infrastructure Committee is interested in feedback from the Walk/Bike Council on a proposed change to the intersection.
- Surveying towns on bike/ped. needs
- Two Rivers Ottauquechee Regional Commission (TRORC) is conducting a survey to determine regional needs for updates, extensions, and connections within its sidewalk, public multi-use pathways, and on-road bike lane networks. Is this something we should emulate?
Bike Parking Improvements
E-Bikes & Scooters (Regulation, Demos)
Bike Bed Council Outreach (website, FB, council membership)
Bus stops (amenities) --if time
Crosswalks (flags, RFBL) --if time
Do you like this post?